Work while Studying in

Canada with IEACON

Apply NOW!

Do you want to work while you study in Canada? Do you have a spouse who would like to work during your time there?


Then apply for an accredited co-op diploma with IEACON...

Co-op Diploma

Co-op Diploma

Digital Media Studies Management

Co-op Diploma

Co-op Diploma

Health Care - Acute Care Aide

Co-op Diploma

Co-op Diploma

Business-Hospitality Management

Beautiful Canada

Beautiful Canada

  • Admission is open for international students

  • Applications accepted throughout the year

  • Accredited diploma programs correspond to the most in-demand industries in Canada and worldwide for work placement

  • Available programs for University graduates and High school graduates

  • IELTS is NOT required

  • All programs include from 600 to 780 hours paid internship

  • Students will get Student permit + Work Permit & Student’ spouse will get a Work Permit

  • Students get 42 points towards their immigration/permanent resident permit  application that leads to Canadian citizenship

  • Scholarships are available for international students 

  • No application fee + Free support + Fast-track admission process with IEACON

Interested in applying for a co-op diploma in Canada? 
Enter your information below and we will contact you with more details
What grade did you achieve at your highest level of education?
Did you pass IELTS or TOEFL test within the last 2 years


Storängsvägen 17 A 

18431 Åkersberga 





Agreements and Bookings:

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

© 2019 IEACON Consulting HB | All Rights Reserved.